Articles of Faith
The American Evangelical Bible College and Seminary is a wholly owned and operated Christian educational ministry of the American Evangelical Christian Churches, Inc. The AECC is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit church denomination – headquartered and registered in the State of Indiana. We subscribe to the following Articles of Faith:
1. The Holy Bible as the infallible, inerrant Word of God.
2. The God of creation – Who manifests Himself in three personalities: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. The virgin birth of Jesus, the Christ.
4. The Deity of Jesus, the Christ.
5. The salvation of sinners by faith through the atoning death and resurrection of Jesus, the Christ.
6. The guidance of our lives through prayer to the Father, through Jesus, the Christ, in the power of the Holy Spirit.
7. The visible return and eternal reign of the Savior – Jesus, the Christ.
The American Evangelical Bible College and Seminary is neither a professional school nor a college of liberal arts. It is an independent Christian Bible college based upon fundamental Biblical principles. Strictly interdenominational, the AEBC strives to be evangelical in character. Ministers, Chaplains, Christian Workers, Religious Education Directors, Teachers, Missionaries, Worship Leaders, Youth Ministers, and lay persons from many denominational backgrounds have found the academic principles presented to be invaluable in their lives and in their field of ministry.
The AEBC chooses to remain free from outside control and open to the leading of the Holy Spirit as an independent, religious institution specializing in Christian Biblical studies. As such, we do not seek accreditation through any agency approved through the U.S Department of Education.
Approach to Program of Study
AEBC’s off-campus studies provide the student with the opportunity to complete a high quality and affordable program of Christian higher learning from the comfort and ease of their own home.
The advantages of distance learning are unlimited. You may study in your own home without having to discontinue employment or having to relocate to a distant campus site. The student studies as his/her own pace. Courses are taken one at a time in contrast to on-campus programs where several courses are taken simultaneously. This allows the student to fully digest the contents of each course before starting another program of study.
As a student, you may enroll in any course you wish to take without having to enroll in an entire certificate or degree program.
The AEBC offers five certificate programs and six degree programs. Generally, each course should be completed within a three month period of time. The AEBC uses a pass/fail grading rubric. Failure is any grade below 70%.
Certificate programs include:
- Biblical Studies Certificate
- Christian Worker Certificate
- Evangelism and Missions Certificate
- Pastoral Certificate
- Worship Ministry Certificate
A Certificate of Completion will be issued upon the successful completion of each program.
Degree programs include:
- Associate of Arts in Ministry (A.Min.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Ministry (B. Min.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Religious Education (BRE)
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling (MACC)
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
A Diploma will be issued upon the successful completion of each program.
After reviewing the aforementioned proceed to step two and 'Submit an admission application' by clicking the button below.
NOTE: AEBC’s education program is not accredited by any agency approved by the U.S. Department of Education. However, some academic institutions may accept our coursework towards accredited degree programs.