Apply for Admission to the AEBC
To apply for admission to the American Evangelical Bible College and Seminary, simply complete and submit the admission application to the right or click the button below if you would like to print/mail it in. Please note that only one (1) Admission Application is required and once approved, your enrollment is continuous unless you are otherwise notified by the Administrator.
Evaluation of previous academic work requires an official transcript from each college/university you attended and must be presented at time of enrollment. All previous work will be evaluated and a final determination will be made as to how many credits may or may not transfer.
Credits for service in Christian ministries may also be submitted for evaluation. A detailed degree plan will be sent to the student at that time.
A minimum of 28 credits must be taken through the AEBC for each degree program.
1. Enrollment fee ( non-refundable – due at time of enrollment) - $100.00
2. If a student wishes a printed copy of a course instead of receiving
the course on a CD, add (per course) - $25.00
3. Replacement Certificate or Diploma - $15.00
4. Certified transcript (each copy) - $10.00
5. For students living outside the United States: There will be an additional postage or shipping charge based on the prevailing mailing or shipping rates in effect at that time.
The course fee (all programs) is $30.00 per credit. This price includes study materials and the text book (if required for that course). The text book is yours to keep for your own personal library. Course material are on CD so you must be able to have access to a computer. The only other books required by the student is the Holy Bible and for some courses, a Halley’s Bible Handbook.
After completing the application for admission, click the button below to proceed to step three, to register for your courses.