What is the AECC?
There are several hundred church bodies in existence in the United States and it’s often difficult to distinguish one from another. Many of the schisms throughout the years have taken place due to man-made rules and regulations. It is our belief that Jesus came to form a relationship and be the bridge between our sinful selves and the Most Holy Father and not have denominations become a barrier between Christians as long as a very simple set of ‘essentials’ are agreed and adhered to.
These ‘essentials’ are as follows:
- The Holy Bible as the infallible, written Word of God.
- The God of Creation – Who manifests Himself in three personalities: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth of Jesus, the Christ.
- The deity and humanity of Jesus, the Christ.
- The salvation of sinners by faith through the atoning death and resurrection of Jesus, the Christ.
- The guidance of our lives through prayer to the Father, through Jesus, the Christ, in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- The visible return and eternal reign of the Savior – Jesus, the Christ.
People can recognize the way Christians love others. It’s different than what is experienced in the world. As a recognized Christian denomination, we are continuously striving for relationships that build a strong community and help us grow in our love for Jesus. Click on the links to discover our vision, what we believe, and who we are. If you have a question, contact us for more information.